ICITIIT'21 invites submissions that have not been published and that are not under review by another conference or journal. All submissions will be reviewed for their technical soundness, originality, and the conference interests. Submissions must use IEEE format for conference proceedings (max.6 pages). The proceedings will be submitted for publications to IEEE digital library which will be Scopus indexed.
ICITIIT21 expects original contributions from researchers describing their unpublished research work in the following topics of interest (but not limited to):
- IoT Cloud, Wireless Sensor Networks, P2P, Quantum computing
- Data science, HPC Applications
- Security, Scheduling, or Theoretical Algorithms
- Power Profiling Methodologies
- Performance Analysis Tools
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Green Technologies for Clouds/Grids/IoTs/Mobile Clouds
- Machine Learning and pattern recognition
- Advanced signal processing for transmission
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Wearable electronic devices / Bio-integrated electronic system
- Datamining, Robotics, Deep learning
- Lightweight Security for Internet-of-Things
- VLSI, Embedded systems
- All submissions will strictly go through a plagiarism check, only those submissions which pass through plagiarism check will be double blind reviewed with at-least three reviewers
- Presenting Author of the accepted paper must register in the conference as a Full-Author. Co-authors who are not presenting can register as Accompanying Author.
- Accepted papers which are presented during the conference will be eligible for submission for Publication in IEEEXplore.
- Authors need to Create an Account as an "Author" in OCS-IIITK Submission System to submit the paper. Any other mode of submissions are not accepted including email submssions